Free

After the ONLY reverse split , which he did to try and stay above a $1 to stay on the Nasdaq market, we went from I belive around 40+ mil shares,could be wrong ,higher or lower but really does'nt matter, to 3 bil from 5/98 to 11/10 . Why ? Wheres the "DEAL"? Is he afraid to give away to much,seems to me he already did that, 40mil to 3 bil,just don't understand. Please don't tell me it's the shorts fault. They do what they do because Garry has never given them a reason to STOP i.e. $$$$$ to go forward. So before you blast me for not being a " Silverado Wise guy", the people on this board who know me,Main,Plow,Foot, and others know my intentions here. 15 years and waiting. Put a lot of shareholders in this and WE have bought a load of stock,as I told Garry once before , THE BEST DEAL IS THE ONE YOU TAKE. 40,000,000 to 3,000,000,000 in less than 13 years and still NO $. Garry make the shorts stop, do a DEAL. Who cares what has to be given up,if their is as much as you say it really does'nt matter, we all, you too Garry, will reap the rewards.I've stayed because I belive in this property and I believe in Garry doing somethig good. Now is the time, when CTO off, $ announced, same friken press release. Whew, I'm done.

Buy Bye Shorts ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply