Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: "THE GOLDEN CROSS" a Major Event that is about to Happen!!

Silverado 'Daily' Chart

As of today, the 'Daily' chart is right side up!! The 50 (DMA) line has officially moved one spot above the 200 (DMA) line, signaling the major event, the second "GOLDEN CROSS" on the 'Daily' chart. The trading dynamics for Silverado will begin to change going forward.

20 (DMA) line @ .0026

50 (DMA) line @ .0018

200 (DMA) line @ .0017

A slow steady climb in share price will build a solid chart, plus, continue to squeeze the short sellers out of their positions.

"The Good Ship Silverado" is set to sail, author Banknut

Good luck to all the Longs !!

I will try to post an updated 'Daily chart this evening

Last night, I looked at several 'Daily' charts for other exploration mining companies, I was astonished to see that many of their charts have been turned up side down, destroyed by the short sellers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John Emry interview with King Wolrd news

"We had been saying they were grotesquely oversold, and you know my view that it was not natural selling. There was financial repression, in a huge way, going on in that sector." [He must be talking about Silverado Gold Mines]

"Now the unnatural selling we have seen is starting to be relieved. If I’m right on my gold and silver call, and I’m confident I am, the explosion in the share prices is going to be historic."

New Message
Please login to post a reply