Free

SideNote: The one thing I have told myself since 2006, "When the worldwide debt bubble finnally burst, the opposite reaction will happen quickly, the world will wittness the biggest bubble formation in Gold." My outlook hasn't changed, in fact, today, I feel more strongly about the transformation from debt bubble to Gold bubble becoming a reality. But the-joker-in-the-deck could be electronic currency replacing fiat currency over night before governments allow the price of Gold to go hyperbolic. GRIM  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doug Casey On Why Gold Could Go "Hyperbolic"

(excepts) Doug: Well, I think all the indications are aligning at this point. It’s been a rough bear market. As a group, commodities are 50% below their 2011 highs. It’s been a deep bear market as well as a long bear market.

As a result, commodities have never been cheaper relative to financial assets like stocks and bonds.

It’s a great time to be in commodities. And gold is the foremost commodity. It’s historically been used as money. And it will continue to be used as money because none of these governments should, or do, trust each other. Or each other’s phony paper fiat currencies.

There could be a buying panic in gold and it could go much higher. We’re in a new bull market for gold at this point, but nobody cares. Or even knows that’s true. The same is true for silver. Although, silver is primarily an industrial commodity. It’s the poor man’s gold for many reasons.

Doug: Well, these things usually move in a hyperbolic curve. They start out slowly. Then, they accelerate. Same type of thing we saw with cryptocurrencies

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-18/doug-casey-why-gold-could-go-hyperbolic

New Message
Please login to post a reply