Free

SideNote: The one thing I have told myself since 2006, "When the worldwide debt bubble finnally burst, the opposite reaction will happen quickly, the world will wittness the biggest bubble formation in Gold." My outlook hasn't changed, in fact, today, I feel more strongly about the transformation from debt bubble to Gold bubble becoming a reality. Today, things have changed a bit, the-joker-in-the-deck could be electronic currency replacing fiat currency over night before governments allow the price of Gold to go hyperbolic. Governmets want total control, they will not tolerate another form of currency to compete and hinder Governments total control. That appears to be the path world Governments are quickly moving towards. GRIM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fed President Sounds Panic Over Level Of US Debt
February 21, 2018

Nearly a decade after the US unleashed its biggest debt-issuance binge in history, doubling the US debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion under president Obama, which was only made possible thanks to the Fed’s monetization of $4 trillion in deficits (and debt issuance), the Fed is starting to get nervous about the (un)sustainability of the US debt.

The Federal Reserve should continue to raise U.S. interest rates this year in response to faster economic growth fueled by recent tax cuts as well as a stronger global economy, Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Robert Kaplan said on Wednesday.

“I believe the Federal Reserve should be gradually and patiently raising the federal funds rate during 2018,” Kaplan said in an essay updating his views on the economic and policy outlook.

“History suggests that if the Fed waits too long to remove accommodation at this stage in the economic cycle, excesses and imbalances begin to build, and the Fed ultimately has to play catch-up.” The Fed is widely expected to raise rates three times this year, starting next month.

More…

New Message
Please login to post a reply