Free

SideNote: I've been posting, and telling fellow investors for the past 7 yrs... the day we see all the currencies crash, will probably be the day we see a "One World Currency" ushered-in by the elite; and they will also ban owning PMs so there won't be any competition. Of course they wouldn't tell the public that before hand, that they plan to ban buying Gold-Silver because it would cause Joe-Six-Pac to start hoarding physical Gold-Silver right now before the event. I hope I'm wrong, and life just goes on without any major economic crisis?? GRIM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It Begins: Former UN Under-Secretary-General Calls For One World Currency

Authored by José Antonio Ocampo, formerly United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Economic and Social Affairs, via Project Syndicate

This year, the world commemorates the anniversaries of two key events in the development of the global monetary system. The first is the creation of the International Monetary Fund at the Bretton Woods conference 75 years ago. The second is the advent, 50 years ago, of the Special Drawing Right (SDR), the IMF’s global reserve asset.

The anniversaries of the IMF and the SDR in 2019 are causes for celebration. But they also represent an ideal opportunity to transform the SDR into a true global currency that would strengthen the international monetary system. Policymakers should seize it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply