Free

If I would have known how currupt the stock market was/is, with illegal shorting, especially in start up companies. I would have bought physical PM instead of stock. That way there would be no counter parties standing between me and my investment.

I eventually learned about the illegal naked shorting that took place between brokerage houses, specifcally in our case, the Canadian brokerage houses working together, who have powerful influence over the British Columbia Securities Commission. Worked together to slap unfounded CTOs on the company and dragged the CTOs out for long periods to save their azz from their massive illegal short positions; And robbed the shareholders of their investments; And closed the company down that was on the brink of going into full production.

Of course there were the small pack of legal shorts working the chay boards, who road on the coattails of the naked shorts.

For along time now, I have believed that there is a powerful group who want the rich Alaska PM property for themselves. I also believe the odds are high enough that we will see the U.S. Gov take over this rich Alaskan Gold-Antimony property, through a gold mining company, to back a new U.S. currency with gold; if they don't go the way of digital currency. 

A long time ago, I had a very powerful vision that this property is very-very rich in Gold. I also had a premonition several years latter that the current president wouldn't be the one to bring this property into production. I told a few shareholders about these visions.

Bottomline, the shareholders should be millionaires today, if all shorting, legal and naked, was made illegal on all stock market exchanges. We wouldn't have lost our investments the way it happened.

New Message
Please login to post a reply