Welcome To The Silvore Fox Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Back from Barbados today so nice to see the rise lately in SFX. I don't know why that is Goldfinger but I do like the company. There are management ties to Canaco and the backing of their strategic partner from China.

Dr. Jingbin Wang is the Chairman of The Board for both, Silvore Fox and Canaco (CAN). He is the President of Sinotex Mineral Exploration Co. Ltd. which is in partnership with Canaco and with Silvore Fox. It is a major mining company in China.

Andrew Lee Smith is the President and CEO of Canaco. He was appointed to the Board of Silvore Fox last year. Canaco has gone from pennies to $5 in the last year. From what I can see, both companies rely on the expertise of Sinotex personnel in China.

Here is something from the latest news release in regard to the private placement.

The President and CEO of Silvore Fox, Mr. Harold Cabrita, stated, "It is very encouraging to see our strategic partner, Beijing Donia Resources Co. Ltd, show their continued support and confidence in Silvore Fox by taking a significant portion of this private placement." Beijing Donia Resources Co. Ltd ("Donia") subscribed for Cdn$829,250, or 41.46%, of the Cdn$2-million raised in this financing. Donia is a subsidiary of Sinotech Minerals Exploration.

Dr. Jingbin Wang, Chairman of Sinotech Minerals Exploration and Beijing Donia Resources Co. Ltd expressed his thoughts on the strategic partnership with Silvore Fox, and the path he sees it taking, saying, "This direct investment by Donia in Silvore Fox marks the beginning of a new stage in our relationship. We plan to work more closely with Silvore Fox management going forwardandutilize our global relationships to help them seek out and acquire exciting new resource properties that will hopefully lead to a breakthrough in exploration results and improve shareholder value."

Silvore Fox and Donia signed a strategic partnership agreement on November 17, 2010 at the China Mining Conference, and witnessed by the Minister of the Ministry of Land and Resources of the P.R. China.

The net proceeds of the private placement will be used to finance Silvore Fox's acquisition and exploration activities and to provide general working capital.

And, here is something from that November release about Beijing Donia. This is a HUGE company!!

HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA, Nov. 17, 2010 (Marketwire) -- Silvore Fox Minerals Corp. (TSX VENTURE:SFX) (the "Corporation" or "Silvore Fox") announces that it has entered into a cooperation agreement with Beijing Donia Resources Co., Ltd. ("Donia"). Donia is the parent company of Sino Minerals Corp., which currently owns 35.09% of the Corporation. This agreement was signed at the China Mining Project Signing Ceremony, China International Mining Conference, 2010, held in Tianjin, China and witnessed by the Premier of the Ministry of Land and Resources of China.

The terms of the agreement include (and are not limited to):

-- The Corporation has access to Donia's contacts within China and
globally;
-- The Corporation and Donia will work together globally with a focus on
the Americas;
-- the companies will jointly focus on both precious and base metals;
-- the companies will work together in acquiring resource properties and /
or companies with desirable resource assets;
-- Donia will provide The Corporation with technical support for the
exploration program for its flagship "Coxheath Property";
-- Donia or its nominee will have first option to fund the Coxheath
Property mine upon mutually agreeable terms; and
-- the term of the agreement is for ten years, however can be terminated by
either party on giving three months notice.

------Can SFX continue to rise? I don't know but the Chinese backing is huge. "Clavis"
pointed this one out to me. He spends a lot of time on research and is very
knowledgeable about his investments. His track record when mentioning stocks has
been extremely good. That is why I invested here but the way things have been evolving
is why I have stayed and why I increased my position recently when under .10. Before
much was published about the Chinese backing here, Clavis thought that this might be
a way for a large Chinese company to start aquiring companies in North America. That is
now part of the business plan. I am not a large investor but I have a lot invested here for
me. I'm am somewhat of a rookie at this but I think the future looks good here.
Good luck to us all, Brent

New Message
Please login to post a reply