Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I've been somewhat busy so I didn't respond to this as quickly as I would normally.

Although Snowfield seems to have run up against the wall I wouldn't necessarily conclude that their properties are worthless. The chemistry says they have economic diamonds somewhere. The chemistry doesn't lie. It's just a matter of searching in the correct location. It's like looking for the proverbial "needle in the haystack."

The fact is, the indicator minerals say that somewhere on the property is a jackpot. Unfortunately, the principles of this company made several errors. The first being that they did not do the preliminary drilling they should have. They gambled and went to the bulk sample stage too soon. Why they sampled in the location that they did is a mystery to me and proved to be the wrong location.

But, to say that the green garnet indicators did not prove out has not yet been ascertained. It's like the two largest pipes yet found in the Slave Craton, that are to the northwest on the old New Shoshoni property. These two are under water in Drybones Bay and have been proven to be diamondiferous but cannot be easily explored further due to the significant cost to do so. It could be that they hold huge amounts of wealth somewhere deep within the pipes and possibly, some day, someone will find it. This may also be true of the Mud Lake sills.

What frustrates me is the lack of information from this company. They were supposedly exploring the Wire Claim but I have heard nothing about any results. Did they run out of money? Did they give up and move out? What's happening with them? And most recently we have heard that they are going to be exploring some Uranium claims. What gives?

A good mystery is a fine read but I don't want any more mysteries from Snofield.

BGT

New Message
Please login to post a reply