Welcome To The Soltoro Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Eyes On The Ground. Focused on the discovery, exploration and development of low cost gold, silver, copper projects in Mexico

Free

A silver play that has already started to move, so this is a watch and a quick jump in if it moves any further. It came up on my '52 Week High Pullback' scan and hit the top of the trend line on Friday. I have resistance on it at $0.77 and if it goes beyond that, it would move into the next upper trend channel giving it a possible target of mid 90's. Volume on Friday certainly hints that it will move up and the company has exercised their rights to accelerate the warrant expiry, which may be the cause for the jump on Friday. Read more about it here in their press release.

The way I see it is that if Soltoro move above and closes above the resistance line at $0.77, then it should stay within the upper channel and potentially hit $0.95 before a pull back. Indicators have hit oversold and turned upwards with Friday's action. This would net you a nice 23.3% gain if it goes according to plan.

See chart and other weekly picks here
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4d6d491aea8e01d93d8a1f390&id=0853829514#SOL

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply