developing products to protect hearing and improve listening

Creator of award winning eers custom-fitted earphones

Free

Dear Forum,

I do not wish to intrude on any discussion or wish this post to be viewed as spam or solicitation. I have been an Agoracom member for several years and have read the Agoracom site a year or so before joining. I have come to notice many challenges that retail investors here have been faced with over the years and how it seems many times that the retail investor gets the short end of the stick, sometimes suffering huge losses as a result of market activity or the activity of management in some of these investments. I have seen retail investors reach out to the regulatory bodies for assistance as a concern for their investments and frustration sometimes being the result.

Although the petition below may seem it only applies to St Elias Mines (SLI), and the current situation the shareholders are facing there, it is also representitive of existing difficulties that many retail investors incur in their investments. If you choose, you may wish to take a look and utilize your voice along with SLI shareholders that may help to effect change in the future to some of the undesirable circumstances we retail investors face. It is soley your choice if you wish to sign and your personal info will be held in confidentiality as per the statement on the petition itself. This petition will be sent to the BCSC, TSX.V and the Provincial and Federal Governments of Canada.

Here is the link to the petition, there will be an automated confirmation upon signing go to your email, it may go to your junk box, so just check there and confirm should you sign.

http://slichange.com/

thank you

Sculpin, (rick)

New Message
Please login to post a reply