developing products to protect hearing and improve listening
Creator of award winning eers custom-fitted earphones
- Entered into a strategic investment agreement with ValueLink Holdings Limited of Taiwan for the acquisition by ValueLink of a 51% ownership interest in Sonomax's intellectual property, including its patent portfolio
- Sonomax to issue to ValueLink 100 million Sonomax common shares, for aggregate consideration to Sonomax of US$10 million
- Company reported that it is making significant progress in adding to its pipeline of intellectual property and that the Company is successfully expanding its relationship with ValueLink Holdings Ltd., to bring its new technologies to market.
- ValueLink has been working with Sonomax to validate the Company's existing portfolio of intellectual property and during this process.
- Sonomax has reorganized itself to focus directly on R&D initiatives.
Nick Laperle President and CEO of Sonomax Technologies goes “Beyond the Press Release” to discuss recent developments.
WE ARE THE BEST HEARING TECHNOLOGY COMPANY ON THE PLANET
Sonomax offers the world technology to manufacture unique earpieces that provide a superior sound isolating experience. Sound isolation is critical to protecting and enhancing the hearing experience. Whether you produce earplugs for protecting workers, listening to music or communicating via Bluetooth device, Sonomax is the solution.
…. BUT DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
You Can’t Be The Best Unless Your Products Are Used By The Best.
- BHP Adds Protection For 4,000 More Employees
- Potential For Additional 8,000 Employees
- "Sonomax Now A Proven Commodity In The Mining Sector"
Other customers include:
Kraft, United Kingdom Ministry of Defence, Rio Tinto,Nestle,Hess, Coca-Cola
Sonomax Launches Self-Fit Hearing Protection Device
- 18 months in development
- product will be showcased at the upcoming National Safety Council Congress & Expo in Orlando, Florida as well as at The Safety Show in Sydney, Australia
- Sonomax currently has orders for 10,000 units
- Distributors have been set up in the United States, Europe, Africa and Oceania.
You Can’t Be The Best Unless Your Products Are Voted The Best.
November 8, 2011 – Sonomax named as an CES Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering Awards Best of Innovations winner in the Headphones product category. As a Best of Innovations winner, not only was eers chosen as an Innovations honoree, but also named the absolute best technology in the Headphones product category.
October 26, 2011 – Sonomax President and CEO, Nick Laperle Receives Award for Social Entrepreneurship on behalf of Howard Weinstein from Solar Ear at a Gala reception hosted by the United Nations.
You Can’t Be The Best Unless Your Products Are Licensed By The Best
Skullcandy Inc. Trades on the NASDAQ under the stock symbol SKUL, sells its products in over 70 countries and generates annual revenues in excess of $250,000,000
Skullcandy® was our first license agreement with an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). Skullcandy® has licensed our SonoFit™ technology for use in Skullcandy branded earphones.
Signed a letter of intent with global audio brand Klipsch for the integration of SonoFit into its line of high end earphones. The companies are currently working on a proof of concept which will need to be validated with end users and distributors and if proven successful could be a great marriage of high end audio with the perfect fit.
You Can’t Be The Best Unless Your Products Are Carried By The Best
The Source, one of Canada's largest consumer electronics and wireless retailers, announced exclusive availability of sculpted eersTM, the revolutionary high-performance earphones that users customize to exactly fit their own ears. The Source is the first national Canadian retailer to offer sculpted eers, named "Best Earphone Honouree" at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show inLas Vegas.
Amazon, World’s Largest E-Tailer, Starts Selling Sonomax’s Custom Fitted EERS Earphones
You Can’t Be The Best Unless Your Products Are Created By The Coolest
SonomaxCreative Director K. R. Nazel, a.k.a. Arabian Prince, is a West Coast music pioneer, DJ, producer and founding member of the groundbreaking rap group N.W.A. and Stones Throw label. With a career spanning 30 thirty years in the music industry and over 15 fifteen years in 3D animation, film and video game production, Arabian Prince will help create, design, and market Sonomax's custom-fitted earphones, eers™, and the accompanying SonoFit™ technology.
You Can’t Be The Best Unless You Invest In Your Products Like The Best
Sonomax is a leader in the research, development and licensing of in-ear technologies because we’ve invested over $50,000,000 into our technology and hold over 50 patents worldwide.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?
Discover Our Products … And Even Become a Happy Customer at Sculptedeers.com
Connect With Us Via:
Connect With Other Shareholders At: