Welcome To The Spicy Pickle HUB On AGORACOM

Spicy Pickle restaurants serve high quality meats and fine Italian Artisan breads along with a wide choice of 10 different cheeses, 21 different toppings, and 15 proprietary spreads to create healthy and delicious panini and sub sandwiches.

Free

Looking forward to learning more !

posted on Jan 23, 2008 06:04PM

I recently stumbled upon this company and have been reading into it with great interest. I am currently a Canadian franchisee of Quiznos, owning and operating four franchises in Ontario. I have realized that after six years of hard work, that the way to riches is not by becoming a franchisee !! My new strategy is to find restaurant companies in the early stages of development and become an investor rather than a franchisee. A few years back I was looking into the quick service Mexican concept, and called many of the leaders including Chipotle. I learned they do not franchise, but realize now that opening a similar type store would be approx. $300,000. A $300,000 investment in Chipotle stock in 2006 would be worth well over a million two years later. This would NOT happen to a franchisee ! I will be doing considerable DD into this company in the coming weeks, and would be happy to contribute any thoughts I may have on The Spicy Pickle as both a concept and an investment. I unfortunately won't have the opportunity to visit a store until the end of Feb. stopping at their Cincinnati location.

I have yet to come across any financial statements for the company, if anyone has a link or can point me in the right direction that would be great. I am also curious as to how they came to be part of Agoracom if anyone has any info on that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply