Welcome To The Spicy Pickle HUB On AGORACOM

Spicy Pickle restaurants serve high quality meats and fine Italian Artisan breads along with a wide choice of 10 different cheeses, 21 different toppings, and 15 proprietary spreads to create healthy and delicious panini and sub sandwiches.

Free

Lunch Today at Spicy Pickle

posted on Feb 04, 2008 12:12PM

I had my first opportunity to try SPKL's food today.  It was at the Ashburn, Va. store.  I felt that the food was very good, albeit a bit spicier than I expected.  The facility was nice and the service was good.  My biggest impression was that I didn't get a lot for my money.  I had the Sausalito Bandito; it came as two sandwich wedges with a small slice of pickle.  Anything else -- like chips -- was extra.  What I got was rather pricy when compared to a place like Arby's where I could have gotten a sandwich, fries (normal or curly) and a drink for what my sandwich wedges cost at SPKL.  Based on the taste of the food, I think the company has a future, but I would not be surprised to see some "adjustment" to what constitutes a meal there sometime in the future.

This particular store does not offer the pizza items, or I would have tried one of those instead of what I ordered.  I'd like to hear the impressions of anyone reading this who has had an SPKL pizza.

New Message
Please login to post a reply