Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

"Only if SPQ had 5 times as many shares as NOT.  Re-read the original post to clarify the math and example parameters."

If I recall the original didn't really get into examples. Why not look at the big picture and consider some of the fundamentals? How about amount of claim areas? Or management quality? (not saying that I'm unsatisfied with management). The issue of outstanding shares and also dilution with options and grants?

Now please don't get me wrong on this, as I do believe that SPQ has great potential or I would not have bought shares. I want to see healthy share prices, but I try to keep my targets in what I call a reasonable area.

I also would like to see the price in a stand alone mode. While it is great to see a stock benefit as an area play, sooner or later there must be an independent qualification.

One of the things that sparked my interest in the company was the large number of JVs. Also, when looking at the map that was produced for us here by a poster (M139 I think), and noticing the goodly number of claims with the Spider name was a big incentive. The incredible indicators of resources available and being investigated in the area is absolutely huge in my estimation as well.

I suppose time will tell on this and a number of others in the area and I wish you well, (and I hope you are right about the share value).

Take care!

AZUZA

New Message
Please login to post a reply