Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Message: First nation relationship w/jr companies & CVRD Inco.land claims @ mcfaulds

CVRD Inco. and Roadcrossing

posted on Dec 09, 2007 07:42AM
Good day another beautiful day here in Webequie.  Ministry of Northern Development Mines has visited our community server times now 3 visits in the last month. They also did a community presentation on Mafaulds area. I was listening to Andy Fivon and his buddy Brain. A. making their presentation they were down grade the discovery. Each visit same thing they made it sound nothing is out there. I asked myself why do MNDM keep coming back to our community certainly not the food. My source said the last visit were a bit encouraging.  

As I indicated on my last (Dec. 08, 2007) post CVRD Inco. Canada Have land claims at Mcfaulds Area. The letter from CVRD Inco. to Webequie FN, that letter was received via Fax anyway time will tell… I was listening to Richard Nemis - President and CEO of NOT his interview on Agoracom November, 06, 2007..He mentioned he was entertaining the majors and bringing them slowly into play.…

If you see this post Railroader I wanted to apologies. I lied when I said I didn’t know the area or any road trail leading to our area ..When you mentioned Albany…I thought you were talking about Fort Albany anyways there is a trail road. The trail ends in Fort hope First Nation. There is another small community between Webequie and Fort Hope…community called Landsdown House. Every winter the First Nations spend lots of money on winter road projects don’t have the exact figures…. Here in Webequie we started our winter ice and land trails …making the land trails wider and straighter…I believe there is 4 or 5 big lakes to cross and there are small creeks crossings too. It shouldn’t be a problem for major mining company that’s big IF there’s will be a mine…I was listening to a presentation by Michael or Mike White on be half of Noront resources. Nov 28,2007 in Richmond hill,Ontario .. He mention it would cost them $ 2million to build an all year road …thats it folks.. hey Johndufer who should I invest on…for sure Noront and BMK…maybe freewest…have good day people  

New Message
Please login to post a reply