Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Re: Just a Thank You!

posted on Oct 02, 2008 10:12AM

Goodafternoon,

I still read frequently the posts inside this forum. But my English is not that good and I did take the time to try and take part to the forum, but one my posts were said to be not to the point and were removed. ( Also it costed me a lot of time to sent some posts).

I have seen posts from people, who wrote a post that maybe looked negative to many of you , and those people received not always a nice answer.

I understand why, because many of you are really a "Spiderfan" , but in my opinion are negative points, written by members, ment to be positiv. One can look to things than on a objective way.

But it doesnot mean that they do care less about Spider and this Forum than other members. I noticed that those people with"negative"opnions ( in your view) stopped with their post because of some answers they got. (They had to be positive etc).

(I mean with"Negative"in fact: critical )

Please, do not see this as an attack or something, I like the Forum and enjoy every post in it. And it is certainly not my intention to hurt people, as I also think some posts of Members do not want that, but I like only express my thoughts why I think that some people do not sent a reaction anymore. Maybe it is wrong to do give my opinion. But with one press on the button, I did....now!

For now I enjoy reading.

Enjoy life!

New Message
Please login to post a reply