Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

43-101 will be released in 6-7 days

in response to by
posted on Apr 13, 2010 07:15AM

Thanks to Edson from KWG SH Board we know that our waited Ni 43-101 resource report will be released probably on the end of this week or the beginning of the next week. Hold strong your shares, this is what we all waiting for. This will be maybe the last days of SPQ. This is maybe the last time to add cheap shares before stock take off. Here is post:

I received a phone call a few days back from KWG. I finally called back and here's what I gotta say.

The conversation between us is..... mostly what he had to say. I did asked questions nearing the end. He mentioned that many other shareholders have asked whether the Chinese could be involved or could it be another major that is about to takeover SPQ? There is still no definitive answer. We both did agree that SPQ has a huge takeover target on them but under security regulations, whoever does, must report if they do IF they buy more than 20% of the company (hence why cliffs bought 19%) but we know who is involved now with us anyways.

The main things mentioned is the railroad and how I mentioned Cliffs would be wise NOT to takeover KWG only because they want (and I believed was mentioned here) the Ontario gov't to pay for the infrastructure. The staking for the railroad is made but there were some problems. The land as we know is mostly bog, and Chris mentioned how the company hired (Krech Ojard) was on the job. He also mentioned how the Florida Keys had these bridges to all these islands and they cost BILLIONS. So what is done is there is suppose to be drilling every 1000m for soil because of the railroad carrying heavy loads and that the route staked is build on a fluvial esker (might be wrong spelling but it is supposedly better ground to build on)

Other things that was mentioned was the mine being built. 2015 is the most latest and aggressive date to do it. The question I asked was how long is it to build the railroad, Chris claimed 18 months is required and should be between now and 2015.

Another thing topic mentioned is power. There was a smelter (state of the art and efficient in terms of power) out there in Ontario but the power was killing them so they (I think it was Xstrata can't quite remember which major) decided to move it to Quebec where it was 30-40% cheaper. The good news is you CAN'T move the Chromite so no matter what, we're going to mine here and second is the fact the government of Ont. is willing to give power discounts when production begins (around 25% discount from our conversation).

Something important I just remembered now, the 43-101 will be sooner than expected. It is to be released in about 6-7 days. But WHEN it will be released to "US" in a NR we expect same day or soon.

Chris mentioned about the mine again, and how Cliffs has Freewest's property. The only difference is they have 30 someodd % of chromite, we have 30-40% chromite. It is VERY likely Big Daddy will be developed. The reason is for every 1% purity, the amount of money made is exponential on Cliffs part.

2 last things here folks, I know this post is my LONGEST. I asked about the TSX listing and South Africa geopolitical instability. The TSX part was something along the lines of trading with the Alpha markets and how for us to be in the main exchange we need certain market cap etc. The news of the Alpha is that perhaps one day there will be a merge of volume on the ALL the exchanges that show how many shares are traded in total

South Africa's chromite mine is also in trouble from what I heard. There is supposedly 5 billion Rand worth of Chromite that is being held back because of brown outs in South Africa (power problems). Not only that, there is talk of nationalization of the mines and keeping the operators there (because I can't see a political person knowing how to run a mine).

Too much talk about the Ring of Fire and how it's on the 6 o'clock news in Ontario daily now. Let it ride and thanks for reading, damn took me 15 minutes to write all this.

Another post from TXRogers:

I believe we covered a lot of the subject matter discussed by Edson today in recent conversations and many of you should not be surprised at what Edson has reported.

The next phase is approaching fast. Since CLIFFs is a major holder of the Big Daddy Resource (through the acquisition of FWR), they are also privy to the recent drilling results and the impending 43-101 report. They already know what's in the ground in Big Daddy. CLIFFs actions and increasing investment in the ROF thru KWG already indicates to us that the report will be outstanding.

As I mentioned previously - here's the big question: How long does CLIFFs wait before going after SPQ which becomes more expensive which each positive development ?

My gut feeling is that an all out grab for SPQ is about to begin. And we are on the eve of a dramatic share price ascent for SPQ.

Hold on to your shares and GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply