Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Please note the first sentence in paragraph three.

"If the Share Consolidation Resolution is approved, the Consolidation will be implemented only upon a determination by the Board that the Consolidation is in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders at that time."

Neil Novak has made it very clear to me on several occasions that he and the BOD want the ability to implement a Consolidation only when it is in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders. This was the intent in 2006 (and the Consolidation got voted down) and it seems to be the intent right now. So it is not a sure thing.

I believe this NR is strategic. Remember Cliffs lurks in the background.

There will be some very strong feelings and discussion on this issue. However, I suggest that everyone read, mark, and inwardly digest all of the points without "blowing a gasket" right off the top. I know of two retail investors who are well-respected on this SPQ AG board, one of whom is dead set againsts any discussion of Consolidation, and one would shares the feelings of Neil and the BOD - ie., the option to implement a Consolidation, if necessary. So I humbly suggest you read all comments carefully.

And who knows, perhaps the SP will be a $1.50 before the AGM and before any Consolidation is necessary. In fact, it's entirely possible we'll bust through 15 cents early next week. As I said, I believe this NR is strategic.

All IMHO.

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply