Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

"Let's all hope our faith in Neil and the management of this company is better than 19 cents in our pocket."

You have to know that if NN and pals do accept the 19 cent offer, or maybe a slightly sweetened one, it is because they do believe that is all there is to be had.

This game is not over yet though, I would guess. If he was turning belly up now, there would first have been a public statement to that effect, but he still hasn't said a word.

Remember that although CLF getting 33% of the shares voted may be a reasonable outcome (my previous statement that 33% of 70% is only 24%), it is something quite different to get 50.1 % of the total voting shares. If CLF did sweeten the pot enough or managed to twist his arm somehow to force him to capitulate, and he does come out and recommend the offer, they still have to talk the masses into accepting it, something they have not had a lot of success at in the past.

I think we just saw the eighth inning today, with the ninth one imminent. Hell, didn't Toronto and NY just play 11 innings today?

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply