Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Hey Nicholas...everyone has their own specific situation...no apologies required...

I am still in and if I win or lose it won't be as a result of what you did...there are far-reaching influences but they are not you and I...one of them might have been NN, who could have led the charge to a higher price just like KWG might be doing now...let's just hope that everyone comes out with something to show for their efforts...

What is great about this situation is that no one is taking some other poor shareholder's money...we have someone who wants the whole thing...has said so and has acted accordingly...some of us are in a position to wait and some are not...good for you if you made money...when I get my profits, I will probably invest in Cliffs also...and I am probably going to ride them for as long as I can...up and down the graph...remember the saying: "if you beat them, join them" doesn't mean capitulation, it just means that you have had to adjust your strategy and join the trend, the momentum or the one that looks like he is going to win.

That's just smart...they always say: "don't fall in love with your stocks" and I add, they are just a means to an end. Good luck in your other ventures...maybe our paths will cross again some time.

Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply