Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Hi turcotte; I am sure you are aware that a valuation has to be made before Cliffs can take out KWG as they, with their almost 20%, are considered an insider. November starts tomorrow and with a new month, Cliffs are coming closer and closer as to when they have to apply to the court for a valuation of the dissenting shareholders of SPQ. We all know it has definitely got to be more than the .19 their board recommended and accepted. If our KWG board does as stated and starts drilling, etc. and with possible news out re the railroad alignment, KWG cannot not be held down for much longer. The stock has really been held to a very limited range of .105 to .12 and as Cliffs are not allowed to do so, somebody must be doing their dirty work for them. The waiting takes patience, especially with some of the other opportunities out there but Cliffs has to make a move, in my opinion, much sooner than later. As Red Green says, `keep your stick on the ice``and I am sure you will be well rewarded. All the best. rj

New Message
Please login to post a reply