Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

RJ pations is a virtue and I do believe that the reward is theire for those who have the patients. RJ this crome discovery is somthing beond our imagination. If canadians can not see what they have and simply whant to give it away to the chepest bider then we have no pride as a nation. Juust behind my house MR. NOA TIMONS is buried great people THE REDPATH PEOLE THE NORANDA PEOPLE THE JACK BARINGTON PEOPLE I can go on and on about great mining men that I have fished with and I ask myselfe would they be proud of a man like NN and his boys for what they done wth spider I do not think so I just which that i could just mention some of the people in the mining industry that talk to. This is be and ond our wildest dreams and some people chose to give it away. RJ Ijust which that we could more people with true back bone and I know that we could make a lot of people rich I can only nice talking to you take care and good luck. Turcotte ps our family has been in Canada since 1851

New Message
Please login to post a reply