Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

I must say the surprise announcement from KWG yesterday announcing they were dropping the KWG dissent, sure came as a big surprise to me. After talking to IR at KWG, the explanation became clear and you will see by my post on KWG the reasoning from the KWG standpoint. This obviously does not make the SPQ dissedents any happier but personally when SPQ caved into the .19 Cliffs offer, I sold my SPQ and immediately purchased KWG. As it turned out, I sold SPQ for .185 and bought KWG at .12. I could have obviously done better by waiting for the .19 from Cliffs and buying KWG at the .105 range but unfortunately I do not have a crystal ball giving me such good advice. I will not presume to tell you what to do at this point but as pointed out yesterday in the KWG announcement, Dissedents have until the 19th of November to accept the .19 from Cliffs. I personally am sorry this did not get into Court but very seldom do we get what we really, really want. Good luck with your final decision. rj

New Message
Please login to post a reply