an established chain of high-end vape stores in Ontario, Canada
Aggressive expansion plan is already in place that will focus on Canadian retail and US Hemp derived kiosks in high traffic areas
President and CEO
- Dan is a leader in the vape industry as the founder and managing partner of Spyder Vapes Inc.
- Daniel has been involved in several Vape store launches, with 6 years of vape industry experience, Daniel has cultivated a loyal following of customers and built strong lasting relationship with many of the largest manufactures in the space
Mark Pelchovitz, CPA, CA, LPA
- Mark manages the company’s finances and plays a vital role in guiding the operations of the organization.
- Mark has served on the advisory board of a startup in the technology space and is currently a partner at Truster Zweig LLP where his practice focuses primarily on accounting, auditing, and tax planning in a wide range of fields
Jeff Bowman, DC, CFA
SVP, Corporate Development
- Jeff is overseeing Spyder’s aggressive expansion plan to create a significant retail brand in the Canadian adult use market and is
committed to expanding Spyder’s retail footprint and establishing strategic partners as a top priority
- Jeff comes from Eight Capital Investment Banking and Aurora Cannabis M&A team where he has facilitated over C$5 Billion and
C$800 million in M&A and financing transactions, respectively
Mike Rabinovici, LLB – Corporate Advisor
Strategy and Business Development
- Mike is an accomplished business development and marketing executive with extensive experience in strategy, marketing and business development, working with both Global 2000 companies and emerging startups
- Mike is currently the CEO at Dimodelo Solutions and Advisor at Daymak and AR communications
- Ari has a diverse business and capital markets background managing an estate portfolio, personally investing into many public and
private companies, and has advised, marketed, and helped found dozens of successful small cap companies
- Ari started Frontier Merchant Capital Group 10 years ago as just a small road show focused company. Today it is a full service IR
and PR company for publicly traded companies with a marketing team located in 7 markets across NA. Mr. Todd is also the founder
of Nautilus Venture Capital.
Steven Glaser, MBA
- Steven is currently Chief Operating Officer and Director at Pool Safe Inc., a company that designs, develops and distributes globally a
product known as the “PoolSafe”.
- Steven worked in the corporate finance and investment banking arena focused on assisting late stage private and early stage public companies with strategic planning and capital raising