an established chain of high-end vape stores in Ontario, Canada
Aggressive expansion plan is already in place that will focus on Canadian retail and US Hemp derived kiosks in high traffic areas
WHY SPYDER CANNABIS?
- Developed a scalable retail model with aggressive expansion plan to create a significant retail footprint and establishing strategic partners as a top priority
- Targeted and disciplined retail distribution strategy focusing on high quality, high traffic peripheral areas
- Focused strategy aimed at vertical, horizontal and geographic diversification with demonstrated operations expertise and proven retail roll-out
- Announced opening two additional retail stores within the next month for a total of 5 locations
Spyder will open the new retail locations in the next month located in Niagara Falls at 6474 Lundys Lane and in Pickering at 776 Liverpool Road, Unit 4. The New Retail Locations will, initially, focus on the sale of cannabis accessories, hemp seed oil products, and hemp accessories.
The Lundys Lane Location, two other retail locations that Spyder operates in Burlington and Calgary and a location that it intends to open in Guelph, subject to negotiating satisfactory terms with the landlord, will all be converted into cannabis retail stores as part of the Company's "Cannabis Turn-Key Strategy".
Under phase one of the Turn-Key Strategy
- Spyder intends to operate a number of retail locations that will, in contrast to a number of its competitors, generate revenue by operating as retailers of a variety of non-cannabis products.
Under phase two of the Turn-Key Strategy
- Spyder will, subject to the receipt of cannabis retail licences from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Commission, convert these retailers into cannabis stores at the earliest possible opportunity.
- The Company believes this strategy will allow it to generate stable revenue streams during the interim period before the stores receive a retail cannabis licence, and will allow the Company to swiftly pivot into the sale of cannabis products once appropriate licences have been received.
Planned Expansion Across 3 Provinces
Established Product Portfolio
Hemp-Derived Market Opportunity