Focused on Exploration and Development of a large Portfolio of flake graphite properties in Canada
Standard Graphite Corp. is rapidly positioning itself as North America's premier pure-play graphite exploration company. The company controls a 100% interest in 12 highly prospective graphite properties within known graphite districts in both Quebec and Ontario. An aggressive 2012 exploration strategy has commenced and will be implemented by a geologic team with the pedigree of a previous world-class graphite discovery.
A PURE PLAY GRAPHITE EXPLORATION COMPANY
Secured Significant Portfolio of Graphite Exploration Properties
- Twelve projects within three highly prospective districts in Quebec & Ontario
- All projects are in districts amenable to large flake, high purity graphite deposits
- All projects have the geological characteristics amenable to a major graphite discovery
Aggressive Exploration Strategy for 2012
- Airborne Electromagnetic - ~5,000 line km’s - Commenced
- Ground EM Survey
- First Phase drill program on a minimum 8-10 prioritized targets
Strong Fundamental Outlook for Graphite Prices
- Global increased consumption of graphite from emerging economies & new technology applications
- EU and USA have named graphite a supply critical mineral
- Extensive in all areas of; exploration, development, production, and resource finance.
Favorable Share Structure
- Excellent leverage to exploration success with only 22.1m shares Issued & Outstanding
Natural graphite is known for its conductivity, lubrication, heat resistance, and bonding properties. The combination of conductivity and high-thermal stability allows graphite to be used in many applications; in batteries, fuel cells, and refractories.
- Prices negotiated directly between producers and end users
- China supply concerns (73% of global production)
- Tightening Supply, growing use in technological & green applications - Li ion Batteries, fuel cells, nuclear reactors
- Lack of exploration and development of new projects