Star Diamond Corporation

Saskatchewan Diamond Exploration

Free

2nd quarter financials are out just so you know to look. In any event, most juniors who are contemplating going into production lose ground on stock price once the actual estimates come in. I think we saw this with Aber if you look at the stock price trends from speculation, to resource estimates, to production. This is the natural cycle of this sort of thing. Tahera is probably a negative example of this. In any event, location of the first potential mine is of huge importance because there is no reliance on firming up of ice highways in order to transport supplies to keep this potential mine operational. I think this is the good story on SGF. Hopefully that translates into lower costs of production and improves the feasibility of the project. At least, that is what I can see anyway. Just getting into this forum and haven't gone back through all the commentary so pardon me if I'm repeating anything already noted. Just trying to understand where this company is at. I'd agree that you might see some movement towards the end of the year on this so long as we get some closure on estimates and value. It might get a little worse before it gets better, but I can't see it getting much worse if there truely is something here. Seems like everything is in place, and if these guys can't make a go of it, someone else will eventually. Waiting it out is likely the right thing I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply