Star Diamond Corporation

Saskatchewan Diamond Exploration

Free

Hello fellow SGF shareholders I used to post on this board as oldtimer but had difficulty signing in this morning so... I registered again this morning using the alias that I use on the InvestorVillage board, 1oldduffer.. I also post on the Stockhouse board as 1oldgolfer. I have been a shareholder in Shore Gold since 2000. The reason I am posting today is to get the message out to as many SGF shareholders as possible to let them know that we need your support to affect change. Please find below a copy of a post by Brent (Grasshopper2011) on the InvestorVillage board this morning. The time for action is now. Comments and questions welcomed. TIA Duffer

Brent's post on the IV board this morning:

Last year, prior to Shore Gold’s AGM, a group of like-minded shareholders asked me to present a motion from the floor limiting bonus, and any further grant of stock options to the Senior Management based on what we saw as a lack of progress and meaningful communication from the Company.

This motion was defeated, because approximately 50 million shares had been sent by proxy to Mr. Ken MacNeill (CEO) and Mr. Harvey Bay (COO) prior to the meeting, and the people whom attended the meeting were out voted from the outset.

Since that meeting, there has been no meaningful improvement in communication and no significant development in terms of progress of this venture other than the final feasibility study which was months late, and had been in the works for years. Indeed, self imposed timelines for the completion of the E.I.S. are now long overdue.

We feel that the time for further action is now at hand.

At this time, we DO NOT ask for your proxy vote, nor your money. Rather, a simple statement of support for the following actions.

We intend to gather a lot more support as possible during the next short time, and intend to present a letter to the entire Board of Directors making the following requests:

a) That the Board compels the Management to hold a conference call (with a question period), OR, at very least,
b) Prepares and publishes a detailed update for the Shareholders addressing the following:

1) An update on the current relationship with Newmont Mining Corporation including an indication of whether Newmont intends to advance the project, along with confirmation that all required meetings with Newmont as per the Joint Venture Agreement have taken place as that contract requires.
2) Some explanation, with detail, as to the status of our E.I.S. final draft, including a realistic time frame for Shore’s completion of same.
3) A Statement of Vision as to where and when we could expect this project to advance within the current year.
4) An update (Confidentiality Agreement(s) being respected) as to any SIGNIFICANT development with any partner, buyer, or financier, that may hold significant potential to be realized.

The above requirements should be seen as the minimum we will accept at this time. Should the Company refuse to satisfy these requirements within a reasonable timeframe, further action may be required.

Now, what we must do:

-Please provide your name and e-mail address to allow further communication.

-Please provide an accurate number of shares you represent. This number could include all household and family member shares, as well as holdings of other parties that you are certain that you have permission to represent. In the event that the Company fails to respond satisfactorily to our request, the proxy of your, and the shares you represent should be available to block vote, either in person at the AGM, or by an individual you choose to grant power of proxy. We may make some recommendation in that regard in due course.

Again, we DO NOT seek your proxy at this time, merely a statement of support for these initial actions.

We will keep you advised via e-mail as things develop.

E-mail your information (if you have not already done so) to:

[email protected]

Thank you for your support. In brotherhood, we stand.

Shore Gold Shareholder’s Association.

I do not recommend any securities. Please talk to a Licensed Advisor
Please be professional.

New Message
Please login to post a reply