A Flight Sciences Company

CONNECT AIRCRAFT | INFLIGHT COMPUTING | INTELLIGENT FLIGHT ANALYTICS

Sponsored

My question is where have the revenue's from this "exciting sale" gone I just went over the financal staments that were released just after the the "exciting news" of yet another new dealer and I be hard pressed to locate any injection of $600,000 on the reports

I am a LONG time invester and I hate to be made to feel like this is just another penny shell game But faith in this organization has mostly deteriorated to the point where I cant belive it is anything but just that

Please pass this along to the so called managment and lets get some real answers to what is going on here

Regards

TORONTO, Sept. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Navigation Systems Group Ltd. (CSE:SNA) (CSE:SNA.CN) ("Star" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce that Big Data Avionics Corp (“BDA”) has placed an order for 10 Star-Airborne Data Service (“STAR-A.D.S. ®“) systems. This is the 2nd STAR-A.D.S. ® System order for Star and will be the largest ever so far. BDA, a Sales Agency of Star, has put down an initial non-refundable deposit of USD $50,000.00 for this order, with the remaining balance due upon delivery of each of the units. Delivery is anticipated in approximately 3 months’ time. The STAR-A.D.S. ® System and associated services will be for the North American market, which was BDA”s immediate target segment. The order, at list price, is valued at USD $600,000, not including annual airtime and services costs.

Star is advised that BDA is currently in discussions with several airlines who are aware of the immediate benefits of the STAR-A.D.S. ® System and who had previously shown interest in the features of this real-time tracking and monitoring system

"This is simply the start of our sales efforts. We want to accelerate the introduction of this technology globally to all aviation markets. STAR-A.D.S. ® enhances safety and peace of mind for operators, crew and passengers, as well as offering benefits in terms of maintenance and operations for all aircraft, which translates into rapid return on Investment."

New Message
Please login to post a reply