A Flight Sciences Company

CONNECT AIRCRAFT | INFLIGHT COMPUTING | INTELLIGENT FLIGHT ANALYTICS

Sponsored

What you should find Tinman, is the deposit of $50,000 somewhere. I've been a real estate guy for 32 years and I have been involved in aviation sales and I know that deposits are taken before a sale is ever concluded. 

I noticedd that there is a non-refundable $50,000 deposit and I am assuming that BDA is still working with their client as a further press release has not been issued saying that the sale has been concluded or not.

Before you come to your conclusion on how you feel it would be prudent to understand that deals take time to conclude. I can tell you the major difference between real estate and aviation is that the conclusion of a sale takes longer in aviation regardless of an expectation of 3 months.

If and when Big Data Aviation concludes their sale you should still not expect a lump sum payment of $600,000. As it states in the news release ...remaining balance due upon delivery of each of the units. These units could be installed over the period of 3 months to a year or longer depending on availability of the aircraft to be grounded for the time required to install the unit.

I hope this helps your understanding of the process.

New Message
Please login to post a reply