Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Share Structure

posted on Apr 16, 2009 01:08AM

The biggest problem I see for Starfield is the significant outstanding share position of 330,000,000 shares +. At some point a rollback of the stock ( probably about 1 for 10 shares) will need to be done so a financing can be made.

It could be an interesting play if the stock is promoted up from current levels before the rollback is required. In the current market with all the big copper, nickel, players like RTQ, Anglo, Teck, vale, taking it in the ear I don't see any "partner" in the near future to take on the big expenditures before better results are confirmed.

Just my 2 cents......looking for a runup to the 35 to 45 cent area on good news followed by a rollback in the stock ( 1 for 10) and then a collapse of the stock from $ 3.50/ $ 4.50 post rollback to the $ 2 range......then again.....I'm probably all wet...

New Message
Please login to post a reply