Welcome To The Stem Cell Therapeutics HUB On AGORACOM

Stem Cell is a public biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of drug-based therapies to treat central nervous system diseases.

Free

SSS.V Will Be $1 Soon

posted on Jan 24, 2010 12:17PM

Hi everyone, I have held shares in Stem Cell Therapeutics for almost a year. I started buying in @ .08 cents and have built on my position considerably since then after doing more intense Due Diligence!

I was in attendance for the Nov 26 'From the Lab to the Bedside' seminar and it was very informative w/a full house!

http://www.abctech.ca/stem-cell-therapies-edmonton-webcast

On Jan 20, 2010 there was a 'Corporate Update/Investors Meeting' at the Calgary Petroleum Club. I tried my best to make the meeting but arrived late, I did however get the chance to meet and talk with Dr. Alan Moore, Chloe Douglas-Crampton and Barry Herring. It was great to finally meet part of the team behind many of our investments! They seemed very genuine and I trust my families money is in the right place.

Here is a quick outlook at the company milestones for this year! I must say there is much in the pipelines and I am quite excited not only as a shareholder but as an aging citizen looking forward to new medical breakthroughs!

UPCOMING MILESTONES

Q1 10
Complete patient enrollment in modified REGENESIS Phase IIb acute ischemic stroke trial
Q2 10
Report Top-line modified REGENESIS Phase IIb stroke trial data
H1 10
Initiate and enrol patients in a Phase IIa clinical study for traumatic brain injury
H2 10
Initiate clinical Proof-of-Concept study for multiple sclerosis
H2 10
Complete preclinical study for hemorrhagic stroke
H2 10
Complete 'end of Phase II' meeting with the FDA prior to initiating the Phase III stroke trial

I look forward to the coming year and will be holding long and strong! I plan to add as much as I can for the next run to $1!

I also suggest for any longs on SSS to join the facebook fanpage (under Stem Cell Therapeutics)!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stem-Cell-Therapeutics/254807210877?v=wall&ref=search#/pages/Stem-Cell-Therapeutics/254807210877?v=wall&ref=search

New Message
Please login to post a reply