Welcome To The Stem Cell Therapeutics HUB On AGORACOM

Stem Cell is a public biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of drug-based therapies to treat central nervous system diseases.

Free

Hi bubba9.

On my part, having an average entering of 10 cents in this stock, I sold a few Friday just to recover my cost. This Phase IIb results is mere gambling! "Do or die" as Dundee said in its April 28 report. My decision to sell a few was motivated by 2 or 3 things.

First I don't believe in perfect secret as regards to the results, so it is certain that some (direct or indirect) insiders knew something about 'positive' or 'negative' report. So it is certain that movements on the stock should have appear in the last week or so. And the sudden fall to 20s cents is somewhat indicative, despite all have been said about stop losses, etc...

Second, Dr Moore did put unusual and sudden efforts lately, and made several statements about the other projects STC has, and insisting on the high value attached to them... Why promoting these other projects value at this very moment? Is he aware of something negative about the modified REGENESIS trial? Hmmm... Hope not. But may be.

FInally, I decided not to sell all my position because I believe in SCT and his knowledgeble team, and if it happens to fall upon negative results of this trial, I'll stay anyways. For the long run.

GLTA.

BaBe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply