Welcome to The Strike Diamond Corp. Hub On AGORACOM

Click "Edit Fast Facts"

Free
Message: Strike Diamond Corp. Acquires Garland I, Garland II, and Garland III ,
Nickel-Cobalt-PGM Exploration Projects

Vancouver, British Columbia (FSCwire) - Strike Diamond Corp. (TSX VENTURE:SRK)("Strike Diamond" or “the Corporation”) is pleased to report that it has been successfully awarded three new exploration licenses by the Government of Newfoundland & Labrador covering the Garland I, Garland II and Garland III Projects.

“Strike Diamond is pleased to acquire an early-mover position in the Garland exploration camp. In addition to the significant market attention and interest being paid to the area, it is worth noting that Diamond Fields Resources Ltd., who ultimately discovered and sold what is now the Voisey’s Bay mine, also prospected within the broader region for kimberlite potential. Near-term, we see ongoing and increasing exploration within the Garland area for base metal exploration and the optionality that provides Strike Diamond’s shareholders,” noted Ryan Kalt, Chairman and CEO of Strike Diamond.

Garland I, II & III Project

The Garland I and II projects are contiguous with the Garland nickel-cobalt-PGM project being explored by Equitas Resources Corp (“Equitas”). These new projects staked by Strike Diamond Corp. are located less than 40km SE of the Voisey’s Bay mine.

Garland III covers a round-lake measuring approximately 250m by 250m, located roughly 2km SE of the Equitas project.

Combined, the Garland I, II and III projects, held respectively by License 023384M, License 023385M , and License 023386M, as granted by the Government of Newfoundland & Labrador, consists of 38 claim parcels, providing Strike Diamond with more than 2,300 acres of ground in the area.

To view the graphic in its original size, please click here

A large-scale map of the Garland I, II and III projects may be accessed by clicking here.

The Garland I, II and III projects were acquired by Strike Diamond after successful staking applications and no cash or share payments are owed to any third-parties. The project is royalty-free.

About Strike Diamond Corporation

Strike Diamond Corporation (TSXV:SRK) is the Operator of an 80% interest in the Sask Craton Project which represents the largest publicly-traded mineral tenure position in the Pikoo diamond camp. For more information about Strike Diamond Corp., visit www.StrikeDiamond.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

This news release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently expected or forecast in such statements.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information:

Ryan Kalt, LL.M., M.B.A.

Chairman & Chief Executive Officer

778-328-1598

[email protected]
www.StrikeDiamond.com

To view this press release as a PDF file, click onto the following link:
public://news_release_pdf/strikediamond09162015.pdf

Source: Strike Diamond Corp. (TSX Venture:SRK) http://www.strikediamond.com/

Maximum News Dissemination by FSCwire. http://www.fscwire.com

Copyright © 2015 Filing Services Canada Inc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply