Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt

Free

..Sans latest news on 43-101, only 16 holes completed on the 007 in 2009 with 14 composited vein intersections . The total area covered by the measured, indicated and inferred mineral resources estimate for the 007 zone is a strike length of 300 feet (92 meters) and a vertical extent of 1,400 feet (427 meters) between 100 feet (30 meters) and 1,500 feet (457 meters) of depth from surface. ... The zone is open up and down dip and along strike to the west. Exploration drilling will continue throughout the first half of 2010.......WoW,,Lets keep our fingers cross here as we see with only 15 % of the drlling in comparisson to the hinge the 007 is hitting more gold. I guess when we read Strike to the West, my veins start to get excited as i read between the lines. Strike Point claims sit close to here and according to the Bulls and Bear report our Strike point claims could be a mirror from the other side of the fence. I guess Dundee must be thinking along our lines as they put up some cash to see both sides of the fence . I guess this fence could come down pretty fast if 007 is open on the Golden FairWay, along with all the blue flags between Horse Shoe Lake and bordering Luana and the old Town of Vanson i see the pin stripes enjoying one heck of a game. Long On The GoldenFairWay. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply