Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt

Free

WPM, welcome to the Golden FairWay ( SKP ) . It's not so much the thought that ANO is selling , but who is doing the buying. I see the buy side all came from BAY and King St, as this is the home of the Toronto Stock Exchange here in Ontario. I guess ( sorry i now you hate this ) now that Dundee ( son of Ned ) has done a PP with SKP they are slowly placing our shares in their Junior Mining Funds. I see Dynamic Funds ( Robert Cohen ) has been on the buy side along with Sans backers. Ned will likly end up controling the FairWay and all the power to him as i would do the same if i had your cash..All the historic information which you call garbage is overwhelming in favour of a huge mining infrastructure on the Greens. Sans drills require yrs of drilling in order to move the resources upto indicated which becomes ploted on their polygon and becomes apart of their 43-101 in which the market values Sans share price. I see Sans consulting Geologist and technical team are assiting on the Fairway as we could be holding the Pencil as it still has not been found. For your benifit i see you made a couple of good choices on the Greens and i whish you would consider doing more DD as i know you are missinig aGolden opportunity on the GoldenFairWay. WPMoney, follow the smart money and don'T BE FOOLED BY anonymous ( Winkin, Blinkin and Nod ) selling....WPG, DON"T be afraid to ask, as our board holds alot of board posters willing to help you guide your way through the GoldenFairWay. Traps7.....Feng Shui EastWest

New Message
Please login to post a reply