Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt

Free

..SKP is an exploration CO. that has Dundee Financial funding SGR which is a producing CO. and us/we/ skp a exploration CO, but also have 50 % ownership of the Dufferin Mine in New Brunswick. Playing the hype which SKP is as we have no producing financial reservers is what alot of investors look for. I recall Brent Cook recently on ( BNN ) say he prefers exploration over Production as tire counting takes time while share prices drop which we have seen in the past yr ( both SGR and us ) although our market maker made it happen... I see SKP in the driver seat as Bill proves our side of the fence,,from here SKP at $ 0.20 vs SGR at $ 4.00 to either reach 100 % from here i would bet SKP would reach $ 0 .40 befor SGR reaches $ 8.00 which is exactually the same return on investment. I will even take the heat from here and say, inorder to double in share price again for SGR to go from $ 8.00 to $ 16.00 which is a 100 % return on the other hand skp has to go from $ 0.40 to $ 0.80 in order to reach Sans same return....SKP has Dundee paying $ 0.60 for their warrants which is a 200 % from Friday"s close. I have made SKP my core holding amongst my joint accounts and have learned alot of lessons on the GoldenFairWay since 2005... Wink , Blink, and yes Nod , let the New Year bring happieness and joy to all, i look forward to the New games ( blue flags ) on the GolkdenFairWay in 2011. Without predjudice FengShui East West ,.Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply