Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

My wife grew up around Fort Fraser, Fraser Lake, Hooterville. Worked at Endako for a while. Her high school buddy was the girl that recently got a couple years for stabbing that teacher in the groin. Momma has advised me that I can look forward to similiar treatment should I lose any of her money. Rough crowd.

She tells me that whole area is riddled with logging roads goin every which a way. Not really mountainous, more like bumps, foothills. She says roads should not be a problem. Not wide, very bumpy, but could easily be fixed to allow big Terex or things of this nature. Need passing lanes, only 1 truck wide.

Broke a rule to buy this on the open after the big news a while back. Oops. OK, bought a bunch more after. Will now toss em in a corner and wait. My belief is that the real dollars are made in this fashion. Pounds in the ground and patience.

Much talk about NOT being another Voisey. Much talk about this one being a real big one also. I am not convinced we will ever see the Diamond Fields lottery ticket again. I think the majors will snap up these ground pounds much faster than before. I'm rootin for a ten bagger too, but more likely next year than next week.

Nice to see a good board. Phooey on Stockhouse.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply