Revolutionizing MULTI-BILLION Home / online Fitness Market
Retail Distribution Agreement With Best Buy Stores in Canada
Message: Andre De Grasse, Reigning Olympic and World Champion Sprinter, Joins TUT Fitness As Flagship Ambassador $GYM $GYMFF
In the small cap world, third party validation is so important for companies that want to demonstrate their product superiority. For TUT Fitness ($GYM / $GYMFF) a home exercise equipment company with the smallest footprint multi-functional home gym, that 3rd party validation doesn’t get any better than Canadian hero Andre De Grasse, the multi-champion sprinter at both the Olympics and World Championships.
DE GRASSE SAYS TUT IS “A GAME CHANGER”
"The compact size, performance and versatility of the TUT Trainer is impressive," explained De Grasse. "I have never been a big fan of free weights so this allows me to get a lot of work done efficiently, from explosive movements to general strength and conditioning in less than 2 square feet of space. The first thing I noticed was how smooth the machine felt through the complete range of motion. The other thing I like is the TUT Trainer's portability and its light weight. I can take it anywhere, and the setup is quick and easy. The ability to do everything I do in the gym but in my hotel room when I am on the road; it's a game changer! The TUT Rower is challenging when I load it up with resistance.
INCORPORATING INTO TRAINING FOR 2024 PARIS OLYMPICS
De Grasse is the reigning Olympic champion in the men's 200m who anchored Canada's 4x100m team to a World Championship title earlier this year has medaled in each and every Olympic and World Championship final he's contested since 2015. De Grasse is incorporating the TUT Trainer™ 2.0 and TUT Rower™ 2.0, into his training regime in preparation for the 2024 Paris Olympics and will reinforce the company's mission to make functional fitness training available for everyone.
EVEN MOMMA DE GRASSE IS USING IT NOW!
My Mom also recently started training with the TUT Trainer. I am happy she's using it because building muscle is very important, not just to boost performance but to prevent injury and eventual muscle loss as we age. I am looking forward to working with the TUT team, to make functional fitness training more convenient and affordable for everyone."
WHAT IS THE TUT TRAINER? SEEING IS BELIEVING
If you’ve never seen the TUT Trainer be prepared to be amazed by the powerful workouts that De Grasse and the rest of us mortals at home can get from it in this video:
THE MARKET FOR HOME EXERCISE EQUIPMENT IS BIG … AND TUT JUST EXPANDED IT BY BRINGING A COMPACT TRAINER FOR THOSE WITHOUT THE SPACE OR BIG BUDGETS
The global home exercise equipment & online fitness market is a $9.5B market which is already big but it is entering a hyper growth stage and expected to reach $US 30 Billion by 2026 due in large part to the pandemic driving people to do more things at home.
Enter TUT Fitness Group who addresses the entire market and especially those people struggling with the following challenges:
- The Rising Cost Of Home Gyms - This is a major problem in these challenging times when financial priorities are set for matters other than exercising.
- Space - Most people just don’t have the space for bulky and heavy home fitness equipment. TUT delivers an affordable, efficient and effective way to do so.
- Expertise - Most people don’t have the knowledge to simply optimize their workouts. The TUT digital app delivers personal training right to customer homes.
In addition to big name ambassador signings, the company has also Launched Its Second Generation TUT Trainer™ 2.0 and TUT Rower™ 2.0 - The Most Versatile and Functional Micro Gym.
- Delivers More Than 300 Exercises
- Weighs Only 11.6 Lbs.
- Takes Up Less Than 2 Square Feet Of Space,
- Replicates Anything You Can Do In The Gym For Under $1000
OTHER TUT FITNESS HIGHLIGHTS
- One Of The Only Publicly Listed Home Gym Companies $GYM $GYMFF
- One Of The Most Compact, Smallest Footprint Multi-Functional Home Gyms (300+ Exercises)
- Diverse Revenue Model Combining Hardware And Digital App Recurring Revenue
- Opportunity For Global Expansion, Extending Its Manufacturing And OEM Licensing Business
- Worldwide IP Strategy Recently Added 19th Patent To Its Growing Portfolio.
- TUT Trainer™ Micro Gym Uses Patented Stackable Resistance Band Technology To Deliver A High-Performance Functional Fitness Experience.
Now sit back, relax and watch this powerful interview.
Please login to post a reply