Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Over the past couple of days I managed to listen to most of the on-line AGM Webcast...

Some notable tidbits I got are as follows:

1) Short squeeze may be underway soon... One fund is SHORT 7 million Shares... not a very nice position to be in.

2) This year we should see several (as many as 4) 43-101 mineral estimates coming out which will give concrete evidence to the value of TNX/TRE

3) Kigosi mining permits are now at stage 4 of 8 and bulk sampling plant (20 t/h) IS OPERATING now on a 2-10hr shifts/day with 4-hour/d maintenance cycle. Gold concentrates are being stockpiled for future sales as well as nuggets are being melted down on-site. Also 100 t/d plant has been ordered. Recovery rates at +94%. Most gravel properties have a stripping ratio of close to 1:1. Jim also stated that other majors in the area, namely ABX, have now ordered the same separation plants for gravels on their properties, so looks like this technology is proving itself worthwhile.

4) Jim stated that share dulition should not exceed 100M as finincing will come from within for most projects (Homestake model) except Buckreef which TRE may be able to tap in external goverment project funding as a private entity.

5) At buckreef TNX/TRE now has controlling access to 6 dimond drills of which 3 are in good working condition and the expert drilling staff to take controll of drilling on site.

6) Jim has passed on the day to day reigns to local personnel and he has stated its now time to highlight the TNX/TRE race horse and not just the jockie. He also stated that TNX/TRE has been intentionally held under the radar until such a time when the horse can show its true colours and that time is quickly approaching with the resource estimates coming out THIS year.

I would recomment anyone who is truely interested in TNX/TRE to have a listen to the on-line presentation.. Hre is the link:

http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=279412&s=1&k=CCFE6094D9AC2C805D7CC8522B7BAEB3

....Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply