Creating Value Through Delineation of Base and Precious Metal Resources in Peru
Also recently acquired Canadian Arrow Mines assets which includes two Ontario-based nickel-copper-(cobalt) properties
- Kenbridge property has a measured and indicated resource of 7.14 million tonnes at 0.62% nickel, 0.33% copper
- 17.5 (21.8 fully diluted) percent equity stake in Eloro Resources and 2 percent NSR in their La Victoria property with drill program in progress
- Strong management team with proven experience in advancing projects to production readiness and increasing shareholder value
- Tightly held share structure with 50 percent owned by approximately 10 investors
Kenbridge Ni Project (ON, Canada)
- Advanced stage deposit remains open in three directions, is equipped with a 623m deep shaft and has never been mined.
- Preliminary Economic Assessment completed and updated returned robust project
economics and operating costs including a NPV of C$253M and cash costs of US$3.47/lb of nickel net of
- Plans for Kenbridge include updating PEA, advancing the project through to feasibility and exploring
the open mineralization at depth
Kenbridge Deposit occurs within a vertically dipping, lenticular gabbro and gabbro breccia with surface dimensions of 250m by 60m and sits within a significant northeast-trending deformation zone, as shown by deformation textures and shearing in the deposit host rocks. Other structural deformation zone orientations have been mapped on the Kenbridge Project including north, east, and northwest-trending. East-trending deformation zones appear to be host the ultramafic rock units implicit in nickel mineralization at Denmark Lake and Overflow Lake, located to the southeast of the Kenbridge Nickel-Copper-Cobalt Deposit.
Don Pancho Zn-Pb-Ag Project
- Excellent infrastructure: access via Lima by mostly asphalted roads, located 6 km east of the 15MW Tingo Hydroelectric Plant, and 9km west of Trevali Mining Corp.’s Santander Zn-Pb-Ag Mine
- Exploration Targets Remain Open: 6 drillholes, interescted polymetallic mineralization (best intercept 4.4% Zn, 3.3% Pb, 61 g/t Ag over 1.15m) •
- Carbonate Replacement Deposit model, drill program in design to test structural controls of mineralization at angles to previous drilling
- Contracted GEADES Consulting SAC “GEADES”, a company specializing in Social and Environmental Studies to prepare all documents necessary to complete an environmental impact assessment (DIA) report
- Company will submit the DIA Report to the Ministry of Energy and Mines in Peru in order to obtain a drill permit.
- Company will initially apply for a permit allowing for the construction of up to 20 drill pads and an exploration adit of up to 50 metres.
La Victoria Au-Ag Project
- Tartisan 20% equity interest through owning 6M shares, 3M warrants @ C$0.40, and 2% net smelter royalty with a 1% buyback for US$3M of Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX.V: ELO)
- Cott Oil can earn 25% of La Victoria from Eloro by spending C$5m before taxes
- 8,000ha property package located in a gold belt that includes Pierina, Lagunas Norte/Alto Chicama, La Arena, and Sta. Rosa that are large, low cost gold producers
- Excellent infrastructure: with easy road access, abundant water, and an industrial power corridor 4.3km from the site
- Recently completed ground work including deposit scale mapping, infill geophysics, and regional sampling to qualify previously reported exploration results as relevant to bulk tonnage, heap leachable deposit exploration model
- La Victoria is Exploration Drill Ready and has never been drilled
Ichuña Cu-Ag Project
- 100% stake subject to a 2% NSR with a 1% buyback for US$0.5M
- 1,000ha concession located in the Southern Peru Au-Ag Epithermal Belt •
- Contiguous with Buenaventura’s San Gabriel Project and less than 3km north of the recently discovered San Gabriel Au deposit
- Easy acces via road bisecting the property
- Buenaventura’s San Gabriel Deposit discovery hole drilled a blind induced polarization geophysical target
- Ichuña Project geophysical target represented by coincident chargeabilty, resistivity, and magnetic susceptibility anomaly
- Exploration Targets Remain Open: 7 previous drillholes did not investigate the Ichuña geophysical anomaly
- Surface exploration program in design to enhance the surface expression of the geophysical anomaly and delineate drill targets
Sill Lake Silver-Lead property, Vankoughnet Twp, Sault Ste. Marie Mining Division, Ontario.
- Closed the acquisition of the past-producing Sill Lake Silver-Lead property, Vankoughnet Twp, Sault Ste. Marie Mining Division, Ontario.
- Acquisition includes 13 single-cell mining claims and four boundary-cell claims that total some 372.8 hectares.
- Lead-zinc-silver mineralization was discovered at Sill Lake in 1892; since that time sufficient works have been completed so as to define a (historical) measured and indicated resource of 112,751 tonnes of 134 g/t silver, 0.62% lead, and 0.21% zinc.
- A 60 g/t cutoff for silver was used, with no cutoff used for base metals content.
- Some 7,000 tonnes was exploited from the Sill Lake Project to produce a lead-silver concentrate which was sold to nearby smelters.
- Company has completed a Spectral Analysis survey and a Synthetic Aperture Radar survey over the Sill Lake Lead-Silver Project, Vankoughnet Township, Ontario. The surveys covered all 22 single-cell mining claims as well as the four boundary-cell mining claims owned by the Company's subsidiary, Canadian Arrow Mines Limited.
- The most abundant minerals on the Sill Lake mining claims were seen to be saponite, a clay mineral from hydrothermal alteration as well as orthoclase feldspar and kaolinite, the hydrothermal alteration product of orthoclase. Principal minerals characteristic of the lead-silver vein were determined to be galena and goethite. Galena is the principal ore mineral of the low-alpha lead on the Sill Lake Project, which goethite is the principal alteration product of sulphides like galena.