Battery Grade Nickel For the Electric Vehicle Revolution
Kenbridge property hosts measured and indicated resource of 7.5 Mt at 0.58% Ni and 0.32% Cu for a total of 95 Mlb of contained nickel
Why Tartisan Nickel?
Nickel is a Battery Metal in Demand
- Kenbridge Nickel Mineral Resources of 7.5 Mt at 0.58% Ni and 0.32% Cu for a total of 95 Mlb of contained nickel.
- An additional 0.985 Mt at 1.0% Ni and 0.62% Cu (22 Mlb contained nickel) of Inferred Mineral Resources.
- Company owns 4M common shares ($4.4M as of Aug 13,2020) of Eloro Resources (ELO:TSX-V) and 2 percent NSR in their La Victoria property
- Owns close to 1,700,000 shares of Class 1 Nickel (NICO:CSE) through vending of Tartisan's Alexo-Kelex nickel asset in 2018
- Strong management team with proven experience in advancing projects to production readiness
- Tightly held share structure
Kenbridge Ni Project (Kenora, Ontario)
- Property is accessible via gravel roads from paved Highway 71
- Underground development of the deposit extends from surface to a depth of 623 metres in a 3 compartment shaft, with 244 metres of drifts and 168 metres of crosscuts at the 110 and 150 metre levels
- The minimum drill spacing is at 15.2metres on all levels.
- The deepest hole extends to 838.4 metre depth and intersected mineralization grading 4.25% nickel and 1.38% copper over 10.7 metres, indicating that the deposit remains open at depth.
- Historical surface drilling was completed at 30.5metre spacing
- Preliminary Economic Assessment completed and updated returned robust project economics and operating costs including a NPV of C$253M and cash costs of US$3.47/lb of nickel net of copper credits
- Plans for Kenbridge include updating PEA, advancing the project through to feasibility and exploring the open mineralization at depth
Aster Funds Survey of Kenbridge Nickel Project
Tartisan CEO Mark Appleby said, “the survey picked out the Kenbridge Deposit and has shown the possible extension to the Kenbridge Deposit and three additional trends that relate directly to underlying geology and structure implicit in the Kenbridge Deposit.
- Of significant interest, the survey found two gold trends as well, which include the Violet and Nina historic gold occurrences. One of the occurrences is almost 54 hectares in size and covers almost all of three of our staked claims on the border of the Kenbridge property.”
La Victoria Au-Ag Project (Peru)
- Company owns 4M common shares ($4.4M as of Aug 13,2020) of Eloro Resources + 2% NSR
- Cott Oil can earn 25% of La Victoria from Eloro by spending C$5m before taxes
- 8,000ha property package located in a gold belt that includes Pierina, Lagunas Norte/Alto Chicama, La Arena, and Sta. Rosa that are large, low cost gold producers
- Excellent infrastructure: with easy road access, abundant water, and an industrial power corridor 4.3km from the site
- Completed ground work including deposit scale mapping, infill geophysics, and regional sampling to qualify previously reported exploration results as relevant to bulk tonnage, heap leachable deposit exploration model
- La Victoria is Exploration Drill Ready
Don Pancho Manganese Silver Zinc Project (Peru)
- Excellent infrastructure: access via Lima by mostly asphalted roads, located 6 km east of the 15MW Tingo Hydroelectric Plant, and 9km west of Trevali Mining Corp.’s Santander Zn-Pb-Ag Mine
- Exploration Targets Remain Open: 6 drillholes, interescted polymetallic mineralization (best intercept 4.4% Zn, 3.3% Pb, 61 g/t Ag over 1.15m) •
- Carbonate Replacement Deposit model, drill program in design to test structural controls of mineralization at angles to previous drilling
Ichuña Silver Copper Project (Peru)
- 100% stake subject to a 2% NSR with a 1% buyback for US$0.5M
- 1,000ha concession located in the Southern Peru Au-Ag Epithermal Belt
- Contiguous with Buenaventura’s San Gabriel Project and less than 3km north of the recently discovered San Gabriel Au deposit
- Easy acces via road bisecting the property
- Buenaventura’s San Gabriel Deposit discovery hole drilled a blind induced polarization geophysical target
- Ichuña Project geophysical target represented by coincident chargeabilty, resistivity, and magnetic susceptibility anomaly
- Exploration Targets Remain Open: 7 previous drillholes did not investigate the Ichuña geophysical anomaly
- Surface exploration program in design to enhance the surface expression of the geophysical anomaly and delineate drill targets
Sill Lake Silver-Lead Project (Sault Ste. Marie)
- Acquisition includes 13 single-cell mining claims and four boundary-cell claims that total some 372.8 hectares.
- Lead-zinc-silver mineralization was discovered at Sill Lake in 1892; since that time sufficient works have been completed so as to define a (historical) measured and indicated resource of 112,751 tonnes of 134 g/t silver, 0.62% lead, and 0.21% zinc.
- A 60 g/t cutoff for silver was used, with no cutoff used for base metals content.
- Some 7,000 tonnes was exploited from the Sill Lake Project to produce a lead-silver concentrate which was sold to nearby smelters.
- Company has completed a Spectral Analysis survey and a Synthetic Aperture Radar survey over the Sill Lake Lead-Silver Project, Vankoughnet Township, Ontario. The surveys covered all 22 single-cell mining claims as well as the four boundary-cell mining claims owned by the Company's subsidiary, Canadian Arrow Mines Limited.