Welcome To the Teryl Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

A history of successful gold exploration

Free

The IR guy from the company is very easy to talk with. He has the answers that I was hoping to get.

1) They had a geologist at the Gil when I spoke to them. He was supposed to be there for about a month. Once he returned they thought it would be 90 days before the report would be finished.

2) They thought there would be drill results available before the report was finished.

3) When Kinross makes the next offer, they aren't sure if it will be for just the Gill or the entire company.

They are very excited about the prospects for this summer.

I called because I had some cash to invest. They confirmed what I knew about the company and the time lines I was expecting.

With an expanded resource from the drilling, with the complete knowledge of last years drill program and the study by the geologist, I think this is the best bet for my money of any resource stock I know.

Last year we went to .39 on an offer that was opportunistic...with the new information and the higher price of gold...and the fact that Kinross is that much closer to needing or resource for their mine....

I expect the share price to be at least double the .39 cents from last year...so buying shares at .165 - .17 was like stealing....

I bought 58,000 more shares...get then while you can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply