natural pharmaceuticals derived From Cannabis and other medicinal plants
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. Profile
WHY TETRA BIO-PHARMA?
- Only pharmaceutical company to have clinical studies for smoked marijuana;
- Signed a letter of intent with a major player of the healthcare specialty industry
- Will benefit from the intellectual property created within the cannabis health research Chair from the University of New Brunswick
- Company is financially sound, with enough cash to pay for the $1.2 million Phase III clinical trials of PPP001.
- Focused on expanding commercialization partnerships internationally for product pipeline - Interest has been shown from the USA, Germany, Ireland, Brazil and Mexico;
- Continues Forward into the Veterinary Ophthalmology Market by Entering into an Agreement with Drs. Cullen and Webb
- Signed Agreement with Partner Aphria to Start Promoting Rx Princeps(TM), its Medical Cannabis Blend, under ACMPR
- Concluded its First Sale of Rx Princeps(TM) Inhalation Device
- Launched a Phase 4 Trial with Cannabis Oils in Partnership with Santé Cannabis
Dr Guy Chamberland, Chief Scientific Officer and Regulatory Affairs
- Professor of herbal medicine and clinical research at the École d’Enseignement Supérieur de Naturopathie du Québec.
- 22 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and natural product industries includes successful development of intellectual property for several botanical drug products
WHY DOCTORS NEED PHARMA MARIJUANA SOLUTIONS
- A Physician’s decision to prescribe a new drug or even a natural health product has to be based on Evidence-Based Medicine > A legal, ethical requirement
- Currently, no body of evidence exists to not support the prescription or recommendation of medical marijuana in any medical condition, including terminal cancer
- Pharmaceutical product development plan would provide the data necessary for physicians to prescribe or recommend our products
12 Month Stock Chart
Last changed at 15-Nov-2017 11:25AM by AGORACOM