natural pharmaceuticals derived From Cannabis and other medicinal plants
Recently Received Notice of Authorization from Health Canada for the Conduct of its Clinical Trial with its PPTGR topical product
WHY TETRA BIO-PHARMA?
- Only pharmaceutical company to have clinical studies for smoked marijuana;
- Company is financially sound, with enough cash to pay for the $1.2 million Phase III clinical trials of PPP001.
- Preparations for the Phase III trial of PPP001 are to start in Q4 2017 with approximately 600 subjects;
- Focused on expanding commercialization partnerships internationally for product pipeline - Interest has been shown from the USA, Germany, Ireland, Brazil and Mexico;
- Initial demand forecasted in New Brunswick for PPP001 using the ACMPR license is more than expected
- Putting in place the necessary manufacturing capabilities to address this increasing demand and to ensure the highest standards of quality control.
Dr Guy Chamberland, Chief Scientific Officer and Regulatory Affairs
- Professor of herbal medicine and clinical research at the École d’Enseignement Supérieur de Naturopathie du Québec.
- 22 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and natural product industries includes successful development of intellectual property for several botanical drug products
WHY DOCTORS NEED PHARMA MARIJUANA SOLUTIONS
- A Physician’s decision to prescribe a new drug or even a natural health product has to be based on Evidence-Based Medicine > A legal, ethical requirement
- Currently, no body of evidence exists to not support the prescription or recommendation of medical marijuana in any medical condition, including terminal cancer
- Pharmaceutical product development plan would provide the data necessary for physicians to prescribe or recommend our products
12 Month Stock Chart