Welcome To The Times Telecom HUB On AGORACOM

Times Telecom Inc. is a fully integrated Traditional and New Economy Web and Voice provider, involved in national and international long distance and advanced web communications solutions utilizing traditional and VoIP based telephony technology

Free
Message: 1st Production of Copper Concentrate at Red Chris Mine

Imperial Metals Corporation: First Production of Copper Concentrate at Red Chris Mine

Press Release: MINING EXPLORATION UPDATE

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Feb. 17, 2015) - Imperial Metals Corporation (III.TO) announces the commissioning of the Red Chris mill is progressing well. Both the SAG and ball mill drive systems have been operated at 100% load factors. As a result, the flotation circuits and secondary regrind mill are being commissioned with low grade ore, resulting in the first production of copper concentrate.

Mining activities in both the East and Main zones continue to advance, utilizing the P&H 2800 electric cable shovel and CAT 793 haul truck fleet.

About Imperial

Imperial is an exploration, mine development and operating company based in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Company recently commenced commissioning activities at the Red Chris mine in northern British Columbia. The Company operates the Mount Polley copper/gold mine in British Columbia and the Sterling gold mine in Nevada. Imperial has a 50% interest in the Huckleberry copper mine and a 50% interest in the Ruddock Creek lead/zinc property, both in British Columbia.

Imperial Metals Corporation
Brian Kynoch
President

Steve Robertson
Vice President Corporate Affairs

Gordon Keevil
Vice President Corporate Development

Sabine Goetz
Shareholder Communications