CONNECTING PUBLIC MARKET INVESTORS TO WEB3
● Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ● Cryptocurrencies ● Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) ● Metaverse Real Estate (Virtual Land)
Message: VIDEO - Tokens.Com Market Cap Matches Current Portfolio Of $17-20M In Digital Assets. Investors Getting Massive Metaverse Portfolio & P2E Gaming Free
Investors all over the world have seen the advent of Web3 which includes
- Tokens and Cryptocurrencies
Despite the correction in each of these segments, the rise of Web3 is undeniable as evidenced by announcements we have seen from some of the world’s biggest companies - and the recent report by Citi that the Metaverse market alone will be worth $10-$13 Trillion by 2030
INVESTORS WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN WEB3 BUT DON’T KNOW HOW
As easy as it is for most investors to understand that Web3 is going to grow at a parabolic rate over the next 10 years, it is equally as difficult to actually invest in any one segment because trading often takes place on Web3 platforms that are very difficult to navigate for the uninitiated.
THE SOLUTION - ENTER TOKENS.com $COIN $SMURF
$COIN is a publicly-traded company that provides investors with the simplest way to get exposure to the most important and fastest growing Web3 categories.
$COIN invests in web3 assets and builds businesses in these 3 segments:
- Crypto Staking Layer 1 Blockchain Tokens
- The Metaverse Metaverse Group
- Play-To-Earn Gaming Hulk Labs
It’s primary focus is the Metaverse, where COIN is the majority owner of Metaverse Group, one of the world’s first virtual real estate companies and one of Largest publicly traded virtual real-estate holders in the world boasting an 8-digit metaverse portfolio.
Cash and Digital Assets $17M - $20M
- Does not include Metaverse Group or Hulk Gaming
- ~25% insider ownership
- 85+ Clients
- Acquired Decentraland’s Music District
- 60+ Notable Fashion Brands
Hosted Miami Fashion Week in the Metaverse
- Visitor traffic of over 100,000 unique visitors.
- 1 billion media impressions.
- Over 60 brands in attendance.
- Average of 27 minutes spent by visitors in Metaverse Group designed storefronts.
- Entered an exclusive partnership with the Democratic Republic of Congo to identify and train a workforce of crypto gaming players
Just last week, the company announced Full Occupancy of its Digital Real Estate in Decentraland’s Downtown and Fashion District
Metaverse Group has leased out a total of 208 virtual real estate, equivalent to over 560,000 square feet of flat land, across its Fashion Street Estate and Downtown Decentraland properties.
The client portfolio includes over 60 notable fashion brands such as:
- Skechers, the third largest athletic footwear brand in the United States;
- Forever 21, a multinational fashion leader; and
- Space Runners who design and launch digital wearable NFTs for metaverses in collaboration with celebrities and brands,
- Miami Fashion Week which is the world's first fashion week to simultaneously launch a digital and physical fashion week.
What did Lorne Sugarman, CEO of Metaverse Group have to say?
“The full occupancy of this portion of our portfolio solidifies our position as early supporters, adopters and developers of the web3 community. It is our job to provide the best experience for our clients when we launch them into this new world, as this supports the growth of web3. We have been working hard developing these areas and cannot wait to share more advancements in the near future.”
Now sit back, relax and watch this powerful interview with Tokens.com CEO Andrew Kiguel
Please login to post a reply