Welcome To the Torquay Oil Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I might be talking to myself, bought here goes...

After watching for a few months, Monday seemed like a good day to buy TOC.A!

If you are looking for a small Bakken producer, Torquay might be the company for you. I am not a promoter, company officer or institutional holder - just a regular Joe looking for something that will make me a little money.

You can read more on their website, but here is a little teaser....

Q3 Highlights
During the third quarter of 2010 Torquay began producing oil from its drilling program at Lake Alma, Saskatchewan. As well, production from its Viewfield, Saskatchewan acquisition was also realized during this quarter. Other highlights of the quarter include:
·Generated funds flow from operations of $598,028 ($0.02 per share fully diluted)
·Daily production averaged 202 boe/d (95% oil & NGL’s) with a September 30, 2010 exit rate of approximately 600 boe/d
·Realized average field netbacks of $49.88 per boe with a sales price averaging approximately $68.97 per boe
·Completed and brought on production two Bakken light oil discoveries at Lake Alma
·Drilled, completed and brought on production three oil wells in the Viewfield area since acquiring the property in July, 2010.
I would be interested in hearing your thoughts or comments on TOC and other Bakken players.
KG
New Message
Please login to post a reply