Welcome To The Transeuro Energy HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

TSU Prospects

posted on Jan 15, 2008 06:02AM

Well I'd like to get some discussion going here concerning Transeuro Energy.

Of course we are awaiting further results from its Beaver River play in Northern British Columbia (Canada).  This could be a major hit for TSU and its partner in this venture QEC. The good news here is that any potential big well is close to an existing pipeline and the project exists in a resource friendly jurisdiction as well as a stable country..

The share price of TSU has taken a serious tumble these past eighteen months so..this mite be a good time to get in on this company. As well the company has some promising prospects in Ukraine and has a big whack of rights to minerals in Papua New Guinea.

Natural Gas companies have all fallen and fallen quite dramatically recently..but the price seems to have stabilized and now supplies might be lessening somewhat which mite put upward pressure on the resource.

Let us see..But for now I'd welcome other comments about this company and its interesting prospects.

I will also cut a paste a submission made recently at the QEC site..It's a poster's enthusiastic and bullish comments about TSU in Beaver River.

cheers for now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply