Welcome To The Trelawney Mining and Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Focussing on gold exploration in Canada and Mexico

Free
Good to see you on board sjaplo & razorbeak!I agree with you, it was very frustrating to wade through all the garbage on Stockhouse, too much of a zoo.  I've never even posted on the TRR board.  "Mr. Negative" has only one agenda.  That sort of “energy” to drive the price down by numerous people or aliases over such a long period of time is a bullish sign to me.  A “normal” individual who is truly concerned about fellow investors would post a brief warning and disappear never to be heard of again.  The type of activity we have been seeing at the various forums (TRR & PLE) is bordering on psychotic or as I suspect - they are paid to post.I started looking into TRR in summer 2006 when herbacious started posting information.  The results for a low grade high tonnage (aka Hemlo-like) resource seem to be shaping up well based on the drill results so far – 95% intercepts sounds pretty good to me (although I am still new to this).  Can’t wait to see the resource estimate – it may not be huge but certainly a good start.  Good point on the 3D modelling – it appears to be above and beyond what would be expected in the JV agreement - this will be quite useful for future drilling.
New Message
Please login to post a reply