Did you know?
You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.)
Quarterly Report-March 2009
Apr 29, 2009 01:21AM
April 28, 2009
Troy Resources NL: Quarterly Report-March 2009
PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA--(Marketwire - April 28, 2009) - Troy Resources NL ("Troy") (TSX:TRY)(ASX:TRY) -
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Please be advised that Troy Resources NL has released its Quarterly Report to shareholders. The report can be accessed via the Troy Website www.try.com.au.
Geological information in this Report has been compiled/prepared by Troy's Vice President Exploration & Business Development, Peter Doyle, who:
- Is a full time employee of Troy Resources NL
- Has sufficient experience which is relevant to the type of deposit under consideration and to the activity which he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2004 Edition of the 'Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves'
- Is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Is a Qualified Person for the purposes of National Instrument - Standards of Disclosure For Mineral Projects of The Canadian Securities Regulatory Authority.
- Has verified the data disclosed including sampling, analytical and test data underlying the information in this document
- For a description of exploration sampling protocols and QA/QC program refer to the Andorinhas NI-43101 Technical Report dated 10 December 2007 and the Sandstone NI-43101 Report dated 10 December 2007
- Has consented in writing to the inclusion of this data