Did you know?
You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.)
Completes Acquisition of Casposo
May 07, 2009 02:04AM
May 6, 2009
Troy Completes Acquisition of Casposo
PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA--(Marketwire - May 6, 2009) - Troy Resources NL ("Troy") (TSX:TRY)(ASX:TRY) -
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Please be advised that Troy Resources NL has announced its Completion of the Acquisition of Casposo to shareholders. The announcement can be accessed via the Troy Website www.try.com.au.
Geological information in this Report has been compiled/prepared by Troy's Vice President Exploration & Business Development, Peter Doyle, who:
- Is a full time employee of Troy Resources NL
- Has sufficient experience which is relevant to the type of deposit under consideration and to the activity which he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2004 Edition of the 'Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves'
- Is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Is a Qualified Person for the purposes of National Instrument - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects of The Canadian Securities Regulatory Authority
- Has verified the data disclosed including sampling, analytical and test data underlying the information in this document
- For a description of exploration sampling protocols and QA/QC program refer to the Andorinhas NI 43-101 Technical Report dated 10 December 2007 and the Sandstone NI 43-101 Report dated 10 December 2007
- Has consented in writing to the inclusion of this data